Wednesday 4 May 2011

Textures to project



Leopard/other big cat print.
When leopards/tigers/lions are used in photography and art they are often used to represent power, strength and health. They are usually very positive comparisons. I am going to use a leopard/cheetah print in one of my 4 shoots. For this image i will encourage my model to pose in this way, in a strong and powerful position.



Zebra print
I am going to use zebra print in one image because it is visually interesting and would stand out against skin. I think for this image I would try and give the model an elegant pose- strong but with some vulerability.



Snake Skin
Snakes are often used quite negatively when compared with humans. They often represent sneaky and sly traits in people and are also associated with serpents, which are linked with the devil. This is something i will consider when instructing my model on how to pose.



 Feathers
Birds are often used in art and photography, and are always represented as quite beautiful, still creatures. In this shoot i will instruct my model to be serene and elegant, hopefully giving a birdlike appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment