Sunday 5 June 2011

Presentation of my final 4 images












































































  Above are my final 4 images. I think they work together as a group well because they are consistent in theme and style without being too similar. They are simple and i think keeping the background white on all four was a good idea because it gives them an impact. 

  I have chosen to present my final images for the exhibition as A2 prints onto MDF. I chose the size A2 because it is large, which will draw attention and show detail, but without being too large, which would be impossible due to the nature of the projections (the resolution of the projected images was not high enough to be stretched too large). I considered mounting them onto aluminum however i like the thickness of mdf, which will make the photographs stand out from the wall. I think the painted white images will add to the emphasis the white background has created on the subjects in the photos.

  To mount my photographs i am using a Hot Press, which uses a hot panel of glass and a vacuum pump to mount images onto many different materials.   


No comments:

Post a Comment