Sunday 5 June 2011

Evaluation

   Overall i am pleased with how my final major project has turned out. When looking back at my project proposal and research, i think i have achieved what i hoped to achieve. I am paticularly pleased with the way the projections turned out, after discussing my ideas with various people and generally feeling that the technique i was planning on using was not going to work.
    If i were to re-do my project, something i would try would be to use the slide projector rather than a digital one. This would mean projecting higher quality images onto my subjects, meaning clearer, sharper images that would look perfect when printed large.
I would also practise more, as although i am very happy with my images there are a few small faults in them technically, such as the high ISO i used has created quite a grainy appearance in some.
   I would also perhaps use more variation in my projections, perhaps going for images with more connotations than the animal prints i chose. I do not regret this decision though, as i feel the images are visually very interesting and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment